Join Cruising With Honey aboard the Carnival Spirit

By Cruising With Honey - 14:18


Carnival Spirit

Birthday Cruise


I'm trying really hard to contain my excitement, truly I am, but with only 51 days, 22 hours and 9 minutes to go until the first ever 
CRUISING WITH HONEY CRUISE aboard the AMAZING Carnival Spirit, I'm effervescing.

Now, you all know I am a BIG fan of a 3-night cruise getaway, and I can't think of a better way to celebrate my BIRTHDAY than aboard the Carnival Spirit among all my beautiful Cruising With Honey family!

Not only will you be able eat all the Carnival Warm Chocolate Melting Cakes your tummy desires, but you'll be entertained by awesome shows, drink delicious cocktails, try the Green Thunder and karoke the night away. 

PLUS I will be organising some exclusive events aboard such as our own cocktail party, scavenger hunts and maybe even a flash mob dance off! There'll be lots of prizes to giveaway and new friends to be made AND a fab fiesta Mexican night.

Details

When: Thursday 5 July to Sunday 8 July
Where: Sydney, Circular Quay
Duration: 3 nights
Price: from $349 quad interior

HOW TO BOOK

Our wonderful friends at I Love Cruising have dedicated one of their superstar consultants to book our cabins.  Michelle Feilberg will ensure you get the best advice on which cabin to book and provide you will a hassle-free booking. You can call her on 0400 818 779 or email michellef@ilovecruising.com.au 

Cabins are selling super fast, so make sure you book your 3-night cruise adventure ASAP! 

See you aboard!

P.S Don't forget to use this hashtag #HoneyCruise2018


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments