You've cruised into my heart

By Cruising With Honey - 10:04




Guess what I'd chose If I could pick my own Valentine's Day present?

That's right! A cruise.

But seeings that I never, ever get a Valentine, I will just have to imagine what it's like to be aboard a Celebrity Cruise. Apparently, going on a Celebrity Cruise is the perfect way to rekindle romance.
 

To be honest, I have fallen in love on a cruise. It was thrilling! I felt giddy and then very, very sleepy afterwards.

Yes, I fell in love with food, again.



There is something very romantic about cruising, I mean there was a WHOLE TV show about just that.


I know everyone thought Captain Stubing was the bee's knees, but the one who really floats my boat is Isaac Washington. Just look at that gappy smile!




 
Anyway, getting back to Celebrity. Managing Director of Celebrity Cruises Australia Adam Armstrong reckons the reason so many fall back in love aboard is because all the boring things in life, like housework and cooking, are taken care of. All you have to do is relax, have a few cocktails, maybe a massage, and bada-boom bada-bing, you've fallen madly in love.

"It leaves you time to do only things you enjoy with your loved one. It really is the perfect romantic gift. It’s not surprising that our crew tell us that many a proposal have been known to take place on a Celebrity Cruise,” Adam said.

The only things missing from this pic are PIZZA
and a Lychee Mojito

According to Adam, the three most romantic Celebrity cruises are:
  •  South Pacific 9-Nights South Pacific Cruise on Celebrity Solstice
  •  Europe 11 Nights Best of Western Mediterranean cruise on Celebrity Reflection 
  • Asia 14 Nights China and Japan Cruise on Celebrity Millennium.  
    Celebrity Solstice
With Valentine's Day less than a week away, to avoid disappointment, copy and paste the URL to this blog post and email it to your other half. You can thank me later by naming your next child after me.

For more information www.celebritycruises.com.au

P.S I'd love to go on a Celebrity Cruise (subtle hint).

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments