Let's Gift the Kids of New Caledonia and Vanuatu with the Tools to help them Succeed!

By Cruising With Honey - 12:39



School supplies for the children of New Caledonia and Vanuatu


I have three kids. They never do without, especially when it comes to their education.

There are many other kids with hopes, aspirations and the hunger to learn that have no choice but to do without.

At the start of every school year, a highlight for my kids is to shop for their school supplies. They agonise over which textas have better hues, the funkiest pencil case and which sharpeners are the coolest. We pile our purchases on the Officeworks counter and I pay for all their goods without batting an eyelid.

Imagine if you couldn't afford to do what many of us take for granted?

In five days' time, my family and I are going for an adventure of a lifetime. We've saved up and have counted down the days till we can fulfill our bucket list - visiting the South Pacific.

However, on these islands, many children lack the basic tools to study: pencils, books, rubbers, rulers, books and so forth.

While I'll be taking over what I can, the thought suddenly dawned on me:


Maybe we can all pull together and send a BIG donation from our community to theirs! 

So here's the idea. If you'd like to donate any items, and you live in Sydney, I will happily come pick them up from you or meet in a central location.
 

The other option is to purchase online at Officeworks. At checkout, choose CLICK AND COLLECT and my store is NORTH RYDE 2113. Add Cruising With Honey in the comments and I will pick the items up. Here's a link to the school supplies

Let's do this!

Click here to send me a message on my Facebook page if you'd like to be involved.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments