Cruising With Honey Magazine - Launching January 2024

By Cruising With Honey - 20:24

 

Cruising With Honey Magazine

CRUISING WITH HONEY MAGAZINE

Launching, January 2024


I'M BURSTING TO TELL YOU ALL MY EXCITING NEWS.

I've been planning this for a while, and I can't hold it in any longer.

Introducing CRUISING WITH HONEY MAGAZINE!

It's been a life-long dream to have my own publication, and there isn't anything out there focussed on cruising for Australian cruisers.


My beautiful magazine will be a high-quality beautiful print and online publication, packed with news, ship spotlights, interviews, destinations, giveaways, tips and so much more.

Guest writers will give insights into the latest issues including sustainability, tech, health and other exciting articles.

The first issue will be released January 2024.

Don't miss out on the Limited Edition first issue.

Dreams do come true!

PRE ORDER HERE

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments