P&O

Happy New Year! Here's to more cruising in 2019

By Cruising With Honey - 14:08

Happy New Year 2019

I always get anxious in the lead-up to Christmas - end of school mayhem, shopping and the general busy-ness. However, that's all over now and it's time to pack and kick the anticipation levels to the next level.

For a very long time, I have dreamed of cruising the South Pacific, and in just over a week, that dream will come true aboard P&O's Pacific Explorer.  Despite a Dengue Fever epidemic (ugh) and our cabins on different decks and opposite sides of the ship, nothing is going to quash my excitement.

New Caledonia here I come!


I've booked an Amadee Island tour, however I still need ideas on what to do on Mystery Island and Isle Of Pines. I'd love your tips!

8 day and counting...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments