P&O

My Dream to Cruise the South Pacific has Come True

By Cruising With Honey - 11:11



South Pacific Cruise

Noumea, Mystery Island and Isle of Pines

P&O Cruise Australia, Pacific Explorer 

The power of positive thinking and crossing my fingers for the last two weeks has paid off:

The CRUISING WITH HONEY FAMILY

 IS CRUISING THE SOUTH PACIFIC 

After having a pretty lousy December (being made redundant a week before my probation period was over ), I knew the best way to cheer up would be to book a cruise during the summer school holidays.

However, there were two problems:

1) Most cruises were booked out or completely out of budget
2) Cruises in my budget had no kids spots left

So, I put my name down on a waitlist and prayed, deep down not confident that we would get to cruise. You see, my three cherubs are aged 14, 13 and 11 and the spots aboard P&O Explorer (the ship the kids were most excited to try out) were sold out.

As luck (or was it some very nice people?) would have it, three spots miraculously became available. It's always a challenge booking for a family of five, so this is pretty amazing. We scored a twin and a triple, both guaranteed so we probably won't be near each other, but I'm not worried about that. The only decision left now is who gets to stay in Honey's cabin and who gets Mr Cruising With Honey's cabin.

Without exaggeration, this has made my year!

What is most exciting is that I have never cruised the South Pacific, and this itinerary has THREE of my bucket list destinations. And, I will be able to actually practise my French!

But, I need YOUR help. There are so many shore tours to do, I feel a little overwhelmed.

I need your ideas to decide what to book. All suggestions considered. 

Love, One-very-excited-Honey



The Cruise Countdown is on!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments