South Pacific Cruise - Day 3 - Pacific Explorer Sea Day

By Cruising With Honey - 07:22




Sometimes, people exaggerate - especially when they're proud of their people, but after watching the stage show Seven tonight, I have to admit Carnival Australia's Director of Entertainment Brett Annable was spot on. IT IS AMAZING!


Cocktails and Cruising


After quite a lazy day of drinking Chocolate Espresso martinis, napping and eating, we headed to to the Marquee at 9pm to watch the show. I won't sugar coat it for you, it was bumpy. The kids were feeling a little queasy and by taking them to the show, I hoped to get their minds off the motion of the ocean.


Without spoiling the production, the incredibly talented performers dance, sing and act their way through the Seven Deadly Sins : Greed, Lust, Envy, Sloth, Pride, Wrath and Gluttony. During the whole 45 mins, I was captivated! And the sound and lighting was incredible.  Go see it!



Oh, and we dined at Angelo's tonight - another delicious gastronomic experience. See photos on my Facebook Page

Tomorrow is an early start, so this only a short post. New Caledonia tomorrow and we are going to Amadee Island!

Goodnight.



P.S I haven't run into my neighbours yet...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments