Genting Dream here I come!

By Cruising With Honey - 21:38


Omg, omg, omg... ONE SLEEP TO GO!

Actually, 6 hours.

And before you ask:

No, I haven't packed
Yes, I'm probably going to overpack
and 
Probably not going to sleep.

So the kind people at Dream Cruises have invited me to be part of an Aussie/NZ media group to check out their beautiful ship Genting Dream on a 5-night adventure in South-East Asia. You see, one of their ships, the Explorer Dream will be heading down under in October this year for the very first time, and this is a great opportunity for us to get accustomed to the brand and let Aussie cruisers know what they have to offer.

You can read more about Dream Cruises on my NEWS page.


Anyway, not only do I feel extremely lucky to be invited on this cruise, but this will be my first time in Asia. My plans involve eating, eating, eating, swimming, eating and maybe a bit more eating. I've planned my trip so that I spend a day before and after my cruise in Singapore to give me a chance to see this wonderful city. I've been told its hot, which doesn't bother me in the slightest as I LOVE hot weather.


 
As you can see from the itinerary on the invite above, this massive ship (which I know nothing about) will be transporting us (and by US the other members of the media group) to the exotic destinations of Malaysia, Cambodia and Thailand. As a super-added bonus, acclaimed chef Mark Best will be joining us (swoon) on a culinary adventure of sorts. No idea what that means, but if it involves Asian food and an incredible chef, then I'll be as happy as a pig in mud. 



I'd better go pack, my ride arrives in 5-and-a-half hours... 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments