Weird places my kids fall asleep

By Cruising With Honey - 13:01



Sleep. That elusive five-letter word that I literally dream about with my eyes OPEN (yes I realise that sentence does not make sense).

But seriously, my kids are the worst sleepers. In the last 11 years and 9 months, I can honestly say I have not slept one night through. I have three beautiful daughters (born in 35 months) who are nocturnally challenged.

However, being aboard the Eden has sparked an odd phenomenon. My children are falling asleep at odd times and places. At dinner, during live music, even under the tables. Maybe they're over tired or over bored (I just resisted another pun). I think it is the rocking motion. Whatever it is, it's quite strange! My husband is contemplating mounting our house on a giant cradle or installing hammocks instead of beds. 

P.S They haven't been ordering cocktails behind my back.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments