Welcome to Mooloolaba

By Cruising With Honey - 09:59


Scoffing down my breakfast pastries (yes PLURAL) I'm patiently waiting to take the tender out to Mooloolaba.

I can't wait to spend the day on the beach and discover the Sunshine Coast.

Just a recap from last night, we enjoyed a lovely show and dinner. Seriously I can't understand why people whinge! I didn't have to cook, serve the kids, clean up nor get up a million times from my dinner for various requests. 

And when I got back to my room, it was spotless. And there were chocolates waiting for me.

I must reiterate the staff go overboard (no pun intended) to make you feel taken care of. Many times over the last two days, the staff have said to me, "It's your holiday - let's us take care of everything."

While having a snooze yesterday arvo in one of the comfy bars, a lovely waitstaff asked me if I was a teacher (I told her I knew how to count to 10 in Indonesian). I said, "Oh no, I'm a writer." A broad smile spread on her face and she said "You're Honida and your daughters Tara, Eden and....."
"Hope," I jumped in. To say I was flabbergasted was an understatement.

I know there have been a few teething problems, but so far I have thoroughly enjoyed my time. On Day 1, my toilet had a small leak (clean water from the cistern) and it was fixed pretty soon after I reported it.

P.S Eden lost her Christmas present - a pricey underwater camera. There were tears and tantrums. It showed up at lost property - thank you honest humans!

P.P.S Seasickness has subsided

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments