Swan Hellenic to cruise the Kimberley

By Cruising With Honey - 13:38



Have you heard of Swan Hellenic? If not, you're missing out!

Expedition cruising has ALWAYS been an adventure I've dreamed about - one day. The thrill of being immersed in a remote, untouched and incredible environment with expert expedition leaders has been on my radar for a long time. But, I wasn't quite sure where to begin or what type of experience I wanted. I needed to find out more...




...and tonight I did! Swan Hellenic prides itself on giving their guests a sophisticated, elegant, inspiring, enriching and immersive cruise experience. The cruise line will NOT call itself 'luxury', but check out their ships! I just LOVE discovering new cruise lines. And these guys have been around for 70 years.



Unique touches such as EXTRA large windows, a nearly 1-1 crew to passenger ratio and an all-inclusive fare (yes, drinks are included), make this cruise line a stand out.

I've been so fortunate to travel overseas several times this year, but what I crave is exploring more of our stunning country. And, the Kimberley would be an absolutely spectacular destination.




And Swan Hellenic is bringing THREE ships next year to Australia.  Senior Vice President of Global Sales and Marketing Alfredo Spadon was in Australia this week to give Aussie cruisers some insights, and, after watching the presentation and having a fascinating chat with expedition leader Brent, I wanted to shout "take my money!"



It's pretty exciting that Swan Hellenic - that offers polar cruises and cruises to other parts of the world - will be in Australia, showcasing our magical land.

Impressively, the emphasis on sustainability and protecting the environment is very high on their list,  but so is their focus on giving their passengers an unparalleled adventure, to "see what others don't".

For me, having another choice for us Aussie cruisers is always a win. We've waited so long, and now it's time to cruise.

If you'd like more information, visit their website, but I will have more exciting details to reveal soon.




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments